Guests say our unspoiled hideaway, set in the midst of a fine old summer colony, is paradise on the Maine Coast. We think you’ll agree, whether you come in the summertime, during spring’s first greening, or in autumn’s golden days.
Perched at the tip of a scenic, rockbound peninsula in East Boothbay, Ocean Point Inn is the perfect place for your romantic seaside getaway or a memorable Maine vacation with your family.
- Oceanfront lodging with stunning views and brilliant sunsets
- Heated Pool - 25 x 50 (open 3rd week in June to 3rd week in Sept)
- Poolside Hot Tub
- Free Resort wide WiFi
- Free Hot Buffet Breakfast for all guests
- All rooms with private bath, mini fridge, phone, Flat Screen TV, and AC/heat
- Housekeeping cottages. Some with Full Kitchens.
- Picture windows, private porches, and balconies
- Acclaimed dining in a choice of settings, casual to more formal
- Seaside strolls down quiet lanes and along rocky beaches
- Easy access to saltwater swimming, kayaking, rowing, fishing
- Fishing from the pier
- Tennis, sightseeing cruises, deep-sea fishing, and sailing charters all nearby
- Just six miles to all the fun, shopping, and bustle of Boothbay Harbor
You'll find our staff friendly, professional, and dedicated to helping you discover just how restful and restorative a stay at Ocean Point can be. We all look forward to sharing the tradition with you!
The Ocean Point Inn is proud to be affiliated with
- Boothbay Harbor Region Chamber of Commerce
- Boothbay Chamber of Commerce
- Professional Association of Innkeepers International
- The New England Inns and Resorts
- Maine Innkeepers Association
- Maine Tourism Association
- Maine Restaurant Association